Our team is staffed with specialized physicians, clinicians and specially-trained nurses. These professionals are dedicated to providing quality care in a comfortable setting designed especially for women.
Our team includes:
- Gynecologists - Physicians that specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders affecting the female reproductive organs.
- Surgeons - We have many surgeons that specialize in minimally-invasive and robotic surgery for gynecologic disorders.
- Radiologists - Physicians that specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries using medical imaging techniques such as x-rays, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound.
- Registered dietitians - Skilled in nutrition, our registered dieticians consult with patients about the impact their diet can have on bladder health, and create realistic, personalized plans for patients.
- Physical therapists – We have physical therapists that help treat pelvic floor disorders using non-invasive exercises and other muscle-strengthening techniques.
Our support staff includes:
- Patient care technicians – We have patient care technicians that work under the supervision of a registered nurse, physician, or other health professional to provide basic patient care such as taking vital signs, obtaining blood and urine samples, performing basic diagnostic tests and assisting the physician as needed.
- Health unit coordinators – We have health unit coordinators that ensure the efficient operation of hospital and medical offices. They perform administrative and clerical tasks such as maintaining medical records, scheduling appointments and communicating with other health care professionals.
- Environmental services staff - These staff members are responsible for laundry, safe disposal of materials and general maintenance of safety and housekeeping.
- Nutrition services staff - These staff members prepare and serve meals to patients. Our staff works hard to ensure patients are served hot, fresh, nutritious meals that suit any specific nutritional need or request.