At Upper Valley Medical Center (UVMC), we ensure that you are well cared for through all phases of your cancer care journey.
When cancer becomes a reality, UVMC offers advanced cancer care.
Our newly expanded Cancer Care Center and highly experienced oncology team ensure patients receive effective diagnosis, advanced treatment and ongoing support. The center features:
- A new infusion center with heated massage chairs, flat screen TVs and other personal amenities for patient comfort.
- Advanced radiation therapy, including high-dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy, intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), imaged-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and more.
- Surgical options including laparoscopic surgery, interventional radiology and
- dedicated computed tomography (CT) scanner.
- Cancer registry and clinical trials.
- Healing Garden—offering a natural, calming environment for reflection and healing.
- Support programs and patient navigators available to assist with coordination of
- Accreditation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and The Joint Commission.
Content Updated: January 22, 2015