Access to the Physician Portal
Physicians can access the secure Physician Portal using their log-in and password for Citrix MetaFrame / Network. The Gateway will allow acces to Premier Health’s electronic medical system (Epic), Medical Imaging PACS/IDX system, and additional applications that are accessible from the physician portal.
Required forms for application access:
- Credentialed physicians need to complete a CARF.
- Residents need to complete a CARF (pages 1 and 2). Residency Program director signature is required on page 2 (section VI, #5).
- Credentialed affiliates need to complete a CARF (pages 1 and 2) and a HIPAA Contract. Sponsored physician signature is required on page 2 (section VI, #2).
- Physician office/billing staff must complete a CARF, HIPAA Contract and Premier Third Party Confidentiality Agreement. Sponsored physician signature is required on page 2 of the CARF (section VI, #2).
Anyone receiving an RSA Fob for remote access or med/order authentication must complete the RSA Fob form.
Please fax completed forms to (937) 223-9244.
An RSA Fob allows remote access and means of authentication. Cost is $100 and replacement is required every three years. Replacement cost, if damaged, lost or stolen is $50. There is no charge for a physician-assigned Fob, excluding replacement cost if damaged, lost or stolen.
Upon receipt of your application, the Medical Staff Office will send you a packet, including an Epic brochure, Epic Training Requirements and Instructions for obtaining an Epic User ID. You may then contact the Medical Staff Office to schedule training. You will receive your Epic User ID and password upon completion of training.
Access and Gateway Help
Premier Health IT Physician Support Specialist
Epic Training Help
Medical Staff Principal Trainer
(937) 334-4224 (pager)
Premier Health IT Customer Support Desk
(937) 208-6000 or (937) 208-2737