Medical Staff Services Department (Medical Staff Office)
The Medical Staff Services Department at Upper Valley Medical Center coordinates the credentialing and/or privileging process for more than 300 members of the medical staff and allied health professionals (AHP). The department follows credentialing standards mandated by federal and state government, and accrediting agencies such as The Joint Commission, ISO and NIAHO.
Medical Staff Services perform multiple functions that include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a medical staff/AHP database
- Delivering practitioner orientation for new or returning medical staff members or allied health professionals
- Providing medical/AHP staff verification information in response to requests from all third parties
- Managing the medical staff structure through meeting support services for the Medical Executive Committee and multiple medical staff department, sections and committees
- Coordinating continuing medical education activities, E.R. on-call schedules, medical staff treasury and social functions
For general information about Medical Staff Services at Upper Valley Medical Center, please call (937) 440-4523. Our fax number is (937) 440-4380.
Upper Valley Medical Center
c/o Medical Staff Services Department
3130 N. County Road 25A
Troy, Ohio 45373
Medical Staff Office Resources
For further information regarding the above documents, please contact Lynnee’ Beculheimer, CPMSM, CPCS, Director of Medical Staff Services, by calling (937) 440-4523.