Physician Orientation Guidelines
As a new practitioner at Upper Valley Medical Center, you must complete the required Practitioner Orientation to practice at the hospital.
Steps to Complete Prior to Practitioner Orientation
Before the Practitioner Orientation, please:
1. Complete a Medical Staff Application to initiate Credentialing/Privileges at Upper Valley Medical Center.
2. Schedule and complete your Epic training (EMR). Upper Valley Medical Center offers personnel training for Medical/Allied Health Professional (AHP) Staff using HealthStream.
3. Physicians, please call Lisa Cordonnier at (937) 440-7618 to arrange a hospital orientation.
4. Allied Health Professionals, please call Lynneé Beculheimer at (937) 440-4523 to arrange a hospital orientation.
Orientation Schedule May Include
The following may be included in your orientation:
- Care Finders Forms (Practitioner Referral Questionnaire)
- Computer Access Request Form (CARF) for access to hospital applications from home or office
- Meet with Daniel Bailey, DPM, VP/CMO
- Meet with Medical Staff Services
- PACS Education
- Photo for UVMC News Reel
- Telecommunications for Badge
- Tour Facility