Upper Valley Medical Center Compensation and Benefits
Pay is one of the critical components in creating a great place to work. A competitive compensation and benefits package is essential for Upper Valley Medical Center (UVMC) to attract and retain high caliber employees. Our exceptional professionals and support staff provide outstanding care to our community.
Creating a positive work environment is dependent on more than compensation and benefits. At UVMC, we focus on several additional areas that make UVMC a great place to work:
- Professional opportunities
- Respect and recognition
- Positive relationships with supervisors and co-workers
We believe competitive pay and benefits, combined with a positive work environment, is the winning combination.
UVMC offers competitive compensation, outstanding developmental opportunities, and strong benefits in an environment focused on excellence.
UVMCFlex is our highly responsive benefits plan. UVMCFlex allows you to design a benefits package that meets the personal needs of you and your family.
The UVMCFlex Plan includes the following employee benefits:
- Options for health, dental and vision care insurance
- Employee and dependent life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
Additional benefits include:
- Paid time off
- Self directed retirement plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Supplemental life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Hospital discounts
- Relocation assistance for selected positions
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Employee health services
- Employee assistance program
- Service awards
- Free parking
- And more
That’s competitive. That’s flexible. UVMCFlex is the benefits plan for health care professionals who take their benefits seriously.
Online Application Process
If you would like to be part of our team of caring health care professionals, use our online application system to search open UVMC positions and submit your résumé electronically.