Cardiac Catheterization Lab
UVMC's Cardiac Catherization Lab, established in 1992, was the first Cardiac Cath Lab between Dayton and Lima.
In addition to diagnostic cardiac catheterizations, other specialized services performed include:
- Pacemaker Insertion
- Peripheral Angioplasty and Stenting
- Renal and Spleen Emobilization
- IVC Filters Nephrology Services:
- Fistulagram/ Venograms
- Angioplasty of Dialysis Access
- Thrombectomy of Dialysis Access
- Insertion of Tunnel Dialysis Catheters
Further information is available by contacting the UVMC Cardiac Catheterization Lab at (937) 440-4874.