Our dedicated surgeons and staff work to deliver excellent outcomes using advanced technology and procedures.
The Upper Valley Medical Center Surgical Services division provides a full complement of outpatient and inpatient services for patients receiving operative, endoscopic, and cardiac catheterization and interventional procedures.
These services are offered at Upper Valley Medical Center in Troy, Ohio, and Upper Valley Medical Center’s Hyatt Center in Tipp City, Ohio.
Surgery can be used to:
- Diagnose a condition
- Treat an illness or injury
- Manage pain
The surgeons at Upper Valley Medical Center perform the following types of surgery:
- Traditional open surgery - Uses large incisions
- Minimally-invasive techniques- Uses small incisions
- Endoscopic - Uses a flexible tube with a small camera on the end of it
- Laparoscopic - Uses small incisions in the abdominal wall
- Robotic Surgery