At Upper Valley Medical Center (UVMC), we ensure that you are well cared for through all phases of your cancer care journey.
When cancer becomes a reality, UVMC offers advanced cancer care.
Our newly expanded Cancer Care Center and highly experienced oncology team ensure patients receive effective diagnosis, advanced treatment and ongoing support. The center features:
- A new infusion center with heated massage chairs, flat screen TVs and other personal amenities for patient comfort.
- Advanced radiation therapy, including high-dose rate (HDR) brachytherapy, intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), imaged-guided radiation therapy (IGRT) and more.
- Surgical options including laparoscopic surgery, interventional radiology and
- dedicated computed tomography (CT) scanner.
- Cancer registry and clinical trials.
- Healing Garden—offering a natural, calming environment for reflection and healing.
- Support programs and patient navigators available to assist with coordination of
- Accreditation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and The Joint Commission.
Combining Advanced Local Cancer Care with World-Renowned Expertise
Premier Health is a certified member of MD Anderson Cancer Network®, a program of MD Anderson Cancer Center. Premier Health’s collaboration with the network allows us to combine the best of what we provide locally with the expertise of one of the nation’s leading cancer centers, so we can better serve you. Learn More.
Premier Health Cancer Hotline
The Premier Health cancer hotline is your one stop link to the answers you need about cancer services across the region, including those about our collaboration with MD Anderson Cancer Network. To connect with a Premier Health cancer specialist, call (844) 316-HOPE (4673) Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Content Updated: June 13, 2016